One down, two to go!
I finished the first pair of hobo gloves (half of the Broad Street Mitten pattern), and here they are modeled by my hubby.


Here he is "getting" Sydney (I couldn't quite manage to get the action shot of her shrieking in the background).
I'm not sure if I'll actually have the stamina to make two more pairs of the same thing, but they actually are pretty interesting to knit after the loooong boring cuff. I'm thinking of throwing in a fat stripe across the palm for one pair, and some rings of color around the wrist and finger bind-offs on the other pair.


Here he is "getting" Sydney (I couldn't quite manage to get the action shot of her shrieking in the background).
I'm not sure if I'll actually have the stamina to make two more pairs of the same thing, but they actually are pretty interesting to knit after the loooong boring cuff. I'm thinking of throwing in a fat stripe across the palm for one pair, and some rings of color around the wrist and finger bind-offs on the other pair.
1 Comments:
You are crazy but extremely talented! I can't even imagine knitting each of those fingers individually. They look fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Back to Knittin' Mom