Sunday, October 02, 2005

half done

I finished my first Celtic Braid sock! Yahoo! I thought that I was never going to make it through that stupid foot, but I persisted. It turned out quite nice.


Unfortunately you can't see much detail in the picture (I really need a camera that takes better close-ups). I would have taken a picture of it on my foot, but I haven't shaved my legs in awhile, and I didn't want to subject you to THAT...

I will model the pair once I get them both finished. I am still loving the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock - it is just the right amount of stretchy and very soft.

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

The sock turned out beautifully!! Your MIL is a lucky lady. You're much more considerate of your audience than I am...take me or leave me, hairy legs and all, I say. :-)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to Knittin' Mom