Broad Street Mittens
Here is my progress on the first Broad Street Mitten:

I have just finished the thumb gusset increases and need to work one round before starting the decreases. I am in love with the Knit Picks Essential - when I first got it, I though it felt scratchy and unfriendly in the skein, but now that I'm knitting it up I love how it's nice and stretchy, and the fabric it makes isn't really scratchy at all. It flies pretty well on the needles, too.

I have just finished the thumb gusset increases and need to work one round before starting the decreases. I am in love with the Knit Picks Essential - when I first got it, I though it felt scratchy and unfriendly in the skein, but now that I'm knitting it up I love how it's nice and stretchy, and the fabric it makes isn't really scratchy at all. It flies pretty well on the needles, too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Knittin' Mom